Wed, 06 Oct 2021 - 05:15 GMT
Wed, 06 Oct 2021 - 05:15 GMT
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi speaks during the 34th Cultural Symposium to commemorate the war victory in Al-Manara center in Cairo – Presidency
CAIRO – 6 October 2021: On the 48th anniversary of the 6th of October War in 1973, Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi has directed strong messages to people about the lessons learnt between the 1967 defeat and the 1973 war.
Sisi’s remarks during the 34th Cultural Symposium to commemorate the war victory in Al-Manara center in Cairo.
- Over seven years, we have taken an arduous road to build our nation and establish the new republic.
- The development efforts have included all aspects of life without exceptions for the sake of changing reality and building humans.
- Egypt that have entered into war and restored its land is the same that seeks to achieve piece.
- We pay tribute to the hero of peace and war, President Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat.
- Conventional wars have turned into atypical wars aimed at destroying nations from inside.
- Cohesion and popular awareness will remain the real bulwark for the preservation of the Egyptian state
- The issue of awareness is a shared responsibility between state institutions and the civil aviation society.
- We always strive for cooperation as a firm approach to achieve construction and development.
- The heroics and sacrifices of the October heroes will remain immortal and an inspiring model of working hard to raise the status of the nation
- Our celebration of the glorious October victory is a dear occasion for national pride.
- The October anniversary embodies the Egyptian determination in the face of difficulties.
- Egypt is proceeding to change its reality in a manner befitting its history and the greatness of its people.
- The Egyptian people have proven their deep awareness and that their affiliation and devotion to their homeland is limitless.
- The October War will remain a turning point in our history and a symbol of Egypt's pride
- A salute of appreciation to all the men, leaders and symbols of the Egyptian military.
- A salute to the righteous martyrs who gave their lives for the homeland.
- The armed forces now return the favor to the people with unprecedented actions in all parts of the country.
- I want to tell the Egyptians that you have given a lot to the army.
- All institutions, even the army, participated in what has been achieved over the past 7 years.
- Beware of any words that seek to divide Egyptians.
- Egypt was able to cross the barrier of despair and mistrust toward the October war.
- The process of developing countries includes continuous progress that never stops, as stopping means there is a problem. God willing, the process will not stop in Egypt.
- I wish the rulers of the region to transcend stable concepts, as President Sadat did.
- The “Decent Life” initiative is an unprecedented national project to improve the lives of more than half of Egypt's citizens at an initial value of EGP 700 billion.